Caring for your lashes is important to ensure they stay full and fresh for as long as possible.
- No water for 48 hours around the eye area after your lash appointment.
- Avoid oil based face creams and make-up removers around the eye area as this will reduce the effectiveness of the adhesive.
- Avoid intense heat such as ovens, steam and open fires etc.
- After 48 hours, be sure to keep your lashes clean and brush them regularly. Blow drying for 60 seconds will make them look fresh and fluffy.
- If irritation occurs please let your lash stylist know immediately.